Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Only 4 more.

Only 4 more days of classes. That's it. 4 more days of guidance and instruction, and then it's my turn to show them what I know, and then go off and be an RMT. Wow. I kinda can't believe I made it. It seems such a short time ago that I felt like I'd been at the school forever, and I still had forever to go, and now all of a sudden it's over, or the next thing to it.
All I want to do is sleep the whole first week. And start to catch up with all the friendships I've neglected these past 3 years. I love you guys, and miss you!! I think I'd like to get some kind of barn job, as a groom or stable hand. Just for the summer. That way I get a little more hands on experience with horses, I'd really like to pursue the equine massage aspect. I can't actually do massage until my registration exams in September anyways. But I taste it... FREEDOM!!! coming soon to a blogger near you!!

No comments: