Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unhappy with Bell

Hello dear readers, fear not, I haven't abandoned you entirely. Our power went out two weeks ago due to ice on the lines (seems so hard to believe now as I sit here in a skirt and t-shirt!) and the power surge fried out internet box. And so we've been waiting for bell to send the new one we've ordered. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting. We've called them 6 times now and each time they tell us "oh, yes ma'am, right away ma'am, we'll put a rush on your delivery". Well, if there's a rush on our delivery how come you have to add a new rush every time we call? And how come, when a rush delivery takes 2-3 days, we've now been waiting 14!!

Anyways, I'm typing to you briefly from Andrew's house. I've got lots to catch you folks up on from boiling down syrup and corking up the tree to a finished spool of two ply woolen yarn made by my own hot little hands, but you're gonna have to be patient with me, as I'm trying to be with Bell!

2 comments:

small farm girl said...

Wow! Sounds like you are having adventure! Lol

Katou said...

It's not the first time I hear of the rotten customer service of Bell...

Hope everything will come to normal soon.