Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Fall Everyone!!!

This is my very favourite season. It's akin to christmas for me! I love seeing the colours, and smelling the smell of fallen leaves, whistling on acorn tops, and going to fall fairs. Fall is for welcoming new pathfinders and starting off a fresh guiding year. Fall is for soups, and squash, pumpkins and chili, applesauce and apple cider. For getting together with friends and family and bringing back the warmth within our hearts as the world at large slowly cools off. Looking forward to the spicy smell of ginger cookies and pumpkin pies in the house. Can't wait to light the first fire in the fireplace. Oh yeah. There's not a darn thing I dislike about fall. The tree above sadly is from last year. No spectacular colours here yet.
Waiting and wishing...

p.s. it's no coincidence that my wedding is a year from today. I not only wanted a fall wedding, I wanted the very first of it. When my honey bear woke up (he's been on nights) he said "er... happy pre-anniversary??". I do love that man so.

No comments: