Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring At Last!!

Yesterday when I checked the weather report, I got the best news I've had in a long time: all this week and in the 14 day trend, the temperature is supposed to stay above zero, even overnight!! Yahoo!! Spring is finally coming to the north!
Yesterday I shovelled the last clinging bits of snow off my balcony and swept it clean, then dragged our patio glider (still in it's original box) out of our closet and assembled it. I'm going to do my damnedest to enjoy this short season between when the snow stops flying and when the black flies become cloying.
It felt so glorious to sit out in 14 degree weather this morning and enjoy my coffee in the sunshine, in my shirt sleeves. Oh spring, you have been eagerly awaited!!

1 comment:

Katou said...

How I undestand you...

Happy Spring, Sam!