Friday, April 15, 2011

Dish cloths and Tea towels

I've been crocheting up a storm, making 100% cotton dish cloths and tea towels. They're what I use myself, but I figure I could also sell them to friends and classmates, and put the income in a jar. Start my own tiny farm fund.
One big bucket of cloths, two tea towels bottom left



Tea Towels (I love this colour!!)

Dish cloth

Don't they make a pretty 3 pack? 1 tea towel, 2 dish cloths, sell it for 10$, tie it up with rough brown twine or raffia or something equally earthy and whimsical... all it needs is an off white tag with my name.

It may not seem like much now, but it's a small step I can take, and I'm taking it. Selling the dish cloths for 3$ each, and the tea towels for 5$, this one basket full will earn me 52$. I could build 3 rabbit cages with that I bet, especially with some salvaged wood.

No comments: