Monday, April 18, 2011

Down time

So if yesterday was all about go-go-go today was all slow slow slow. I got in a big fight with my boyfriend, and won't discuss the details here, but suffice it to say that though I made some foolish choices, by the end of today we're ok again. That was the only exciting thing in my day. I ate oatmeal for breakfast, squash and leftover chicken nuggets for dinner, and spent all the time between those meals crocheting on the couch with season 1 of heartland playing. Heartland is a tv series based on a series of novels by the same title. I gobbled those books up when I was 10-14, and I was just as enthralled by the tv version today. It follows the life of a 15 year old girl who takes really holistic, and horse sense approaches to rehabilitating scared and traumatized horses. Just the sort of thing a girl needs on a cold snowy day like today (who thought it was a good idea for it to snow in mid april? Honestly!). I also got 5 more dishcloths made. Not too shabby for a miserable day. Groceries can wait till tomorrow. I've got enough in the pantry that I won't starve in a day.

No comments: