Friday, December 21, 2012

Tomorrow Morning!!

Bright (ok, likely still dark) in the morning we get to go up to Barrie and pick up my sweetie bear!! woohoo!!! I've missed him so so sooo much! I can't wait to have him back home and wrap him in a great big bear hug!! Not only is this actually the longest night of the year, it's sure going to feel like it too! I'm off to bed to try and get some shut eye in hopes that it will make the night go faster and because 4 am is no laughing matter. I've occasionally met that time from the other end of the night, but that's hella early as a wake up time.
Goodnight world... and if you don't hear from me for a few days... well, we'll have to come up for air eventually.

1 comment:

Katou said...

As I'm leaving Sunday to spend Christmas with my son and his family, I wanted to wish you the best for the new adventures that are before you.

A touching mariage ceremony and plenty of happiness for the future.

Take care of yourself.